Traffic management is useful for the safety as well as smooth flow of traffic on roads. The main goal of traffic management service is to make people feel secure and provide safety to them. If traffic management is not there then there will be increase of accidents on roads.
- A lot of underage students are seen on bikes or scooties without helmet and license on roads.
- People Park their vehicles on footpath, people have to walk on the roads.
- Rash driving, driving on wrong side of the road, constant honking, multi toned, shrill honking, silencers taken out creating noise pollution.
- Hawkers consume any place on road to sell their stuff, auto stop anywhere and wait for passengers. People walk on the road and cross from anywhere. This is the major cause which creates traffic on roads.
- In many areas, one lane of the road is left without cementing.
The footpath near Y Junction is unwalkable. The footpath also has a police chowky which blocks the
way. The height of the footpath from where you can come down is more than 1 foot. This makes it
difficult for senior citizens and pregnant women to use.
The road leading to Shirin Villa from Y Junction Same road during rains
The footpath near Y Junction is unwalkable. The footpath also has a police chowky which blocks the way. The height of the footpath from where you can come down is more than 1 foot. This makes it difficult for senior citizens and pregnant women to use.
Incomplete Road construction at Y Junction and at Darul Falah
Damaged Dividers. Trees planted are not regularly watered. Some trees have broken and fallen.
- Proper auto stops
- Signals with CCTV cameras survillence for traffic management near Kabrastan, __ Y Junction,
- Traffic police should be there for managing traffic jams.
- E-Chalans, Fines for vehicle parking on footpath, driving vehicles on wrong side of the road
- Proper queue should be maintained at petrol pump.
- Proper place should be given to hawkers where they will get business and they do not obstruct
- Complete all road work. Do not pay contractors till work is completed.
Myself Shaikh Muskan Bi Abdul Aziz, I’m currently a student of 12 in the field of commerce.I play football and also I’m a member of parcham.I am a quick learner and also curious to do different and new things in life