Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being. As we all know a good
health is very important. But here in Mumbra, the scenarios are saying a different story, We
observed that there is insufficient Government Health Facilities.
- Improvement needed in existing Public Health Centers (PHCs) (which are stated in the
- Proper sanitation is not done at PHCs and other public places.
- Running Sewage in front of Universal Hospital and near Bilal Hospital.
- The number of Private Hospitals are more than Public Health Care Centers. (only two
PHCs in Mumbra)
- Private hospitals charge lots of money.
- TMC Hospital should be inaugurated as soon as possible with all the facilities including
diagnostic check-ups at government rates. The hospital should be managed by TMC only.
- At least 1 pediatrician (child doctor) should be available 24*7 in Government hospital
- Generic Medicine Centers should be available in Mumbra.
- More Ambulance needed.
- Outreach services for girls through Anganwadi program.
- Regular inspection at Hospitals without prior notice to see whether the officials are on
their duty or not.
- Public Surveys should be done to know whether the services are being delivered to public
- Strict action to be taken against unqualified doctors who are practising in Mumbra.
- Cleanliness at Public Places and Hospitals should be given upmost priority.
- Publicise and create awareness of government health facilities, because people don’t even
know government schemes related to health.
- We want awareness program related to vaccine as there are many rumours which scares
peoples from taking vaccines. Also action should be taken against people who are making
fake vaccine certificates.
I am Ayaz Cherikal Kunnatail. I am a student, currently, in D-pharmacy 1st year, my dream is to be a professional footballer and to play football in Indian national team.
Hi, Myself Khan Ahmed Faraz, currently I’m studying 12 science From AKJC, I’ve in-depth knowledge and experience in animation and graphics, I’m an enthusiast about learning and exploring new things.